Wedding is the most auspicious occasion. Instead of the normal wedding party, some of you might prefer your wedding at an exotic location with an ocean view. Organizing wedding on a beach would convey your message to your beloved how romantic and thoughtful you are. Although it may sound a very unique concept but many beaches around the world are witnessing the vows of two hearts. Now days it has become very common for a couple to fly down to tropical island and take their vows on the surface of beach and sand. The wedding at beach doesn’t let you wear long flowing gowns. The wedding is very informal which makes it important to wear something comfortable and casual. Keeping this in mind, varied ranges of beach wedding dress are available which provides refined and classy look. Some of the wedding dress that could be worn is strapless dress, halter, one-shoulder dress and ones with sleeves as well. Avoid wearing headpieces and full formal skirts as this would look out of place.
With this wedding trend becoming more popular, the designers are coming up with innovative and unique ideas perfect for the occasion. For the beach wedding, its utmost vital to consider the quality of fabric as you might have to travel a lot and also the fabric should not be out of place in high humidity. The destination brides should spend some time in market research for their wedding dress so that they can look trendier yet they should feel like a bride and not like a guest in a party. The beach wedding dress should be a perfect merge of elegance and simplicity. The beach wedding can let you enjoy the sun tan in your comfortable wedding outfit. The wedding becomes more personalized with only few of your close friends and relatives attending the ceremony. This involves more frolic and enjoyment. After the small celebration, the newly wed couple skips off to honeymoon in their pre-arranged accommodation.
Even though the beach wedding is very informal, make sure to pick the right accessories with your wedding dress. The bride will look magnificent by plugging some fresh flowers in her hair. It will not only make you look fresh but also will complement the wedding theme. Try not to tie up your hair completely, instead allow it to flow naturally. Proper care should be taken to cover up your lovely feet. Go for flip-flops or sandals instead of shoes, which will go right with an informal beach wedding dress. This would be the most appropriate decision yet it will come in your budget as well. Also, inform your guest well in advance that it would be an informal party otherwise they will end up in formal outfit. To make the wedding livelier, the invitation card should also relate to the theme of the party. It should be vary casual and to provide a more personalized touch give a hand made invitation card. Also plan what you are going to give to your guest as favors. A pair of flip-flops or sandal to ladies would be a great as well as an inexpensive idea.
One of the unique selling points of a beach wedding is that you don’t have to much thoughtful about your wedding attire. In fact, the wedding dress could be picked off the rack for the couple with short engagement. You might even be lucky to get a perfect fitting beach wedding dress without any need for alterations. Even if alterations are required it would be normally minimal and wouldn’t take much of your time. One important factor to consider is the weather. Even if you have planned your wedding in a beautiful day, the breezes at the ocean might blow off some loosely fitted part of the dress. Look for some better options to avoid such inconvenience. Make sure to pin your hat properly, if you consider wearing one. Besides, opt for the dress as per the season as well. If you are uncomfortable to carry a floral bouquet with your wedding informal frock, take few long stemmed lilies or white roses beautifully laced with a ribbon. A small basket filled with roses, lilies or daisies look good too. In fact, flowers perfectly complement your beach wedding.
While giving the order for your beach wedding dress make sure to ask about the expected delivery time. Make sure that your wedding attire is handover to you few days well in advance. This will give you enough time for trial and making some alterations if required. If possible ask them to give in writing about the arrival time of your dress. Most important thing is that it’s the most important day of your life so try to make it as special as you can. The perfect location, perfect man and your perfect dress, there could be nothing more that you could have desired for.
Beach Wedding Invitations
Destination weddings to Hawaii, the Bahamas, the Virgin Islands, Maui, Jamaica and more are becoming more and more popular as destination wedding planning online has become easier and easier. The beach is the most popular destination wedding theme these days and many brides want to start their wedding theme off right with a beautiful beach theme wedding invitation.
Many beach wedding invitation sites exist to offer hundreds of beach wedding invitations, but beach brides aren’t worried about finding the right beach invitation as much as they are worried about their beach wedding invitation wording.
Every bride wants her wedding to be unique and her wedding invitation is no different. Finding the perfect beach wedding invitation wording is as important as finding the perfect beach wedding invitation itself, so here are 5 beach wedding invitation wording tips.
1. Know yourself and your spouse to be – Your beach invitation wording should reflect you and your future spouses personalities, love and quirkiness … yes, quirkiness. Wedding invitations have been done for millions of years, if you want to be original, you are going to have to capture what makes you and your beach love different than other couples.
2. There is no wrong wording – Certain wedding invitation wording ethics exist, but most people don’t know them and wouldn’t notice if you went according to the rules or not. Besides, more and more brides and grooms are throwing the rules to the wind these days and just writing what they want. Don’t worry about trying to follow all the rules. The reason you’re probably having a beach wedding is because you didn’t want the traditional wedding ceremony anyway, so have your beach wedding invitation reflect the same free flowing spirit that the beach has.
3. Know your audience – Even though we just mentioned that your beach wedding invitation wording should be about you and your future beach spouse by placing your quirkiness in your beach invitation wording, remember who your audience is. If you are sending this invitation to an 80-year-old grandma, you probably don’t want to use profanity or other inappropriate language.
4. Beach phrases – Find a single beach phrase that fits you and your spouse but also suits the beach setting you will be married in. “Once upon a time on a beach …” or “What happens on the beach … stays in our hearts,” are just some examples.
5. Match your wording to your invitation – Simple beach weddings with simple beach themes should have simple beach wedding invitation themes as well. A beach wedding with 10 – 50 people is an intimate setting and the invitations should reflect that. Don’t bog down the wording with a 20 line poem to begin the invitation. A beach wedding with over 500 people can be reason for the 20 line poem.